How We’re Responding
Updated April 17, 2020
Our team members throughout the world are committed to spreading the gospel in the midst of this pandemic. They are working hard—and working smart—to help the people they serve. Some are making protective masks for community workers in rural villages. Others are providing food for people who have nothing to eat. Everyone is providing pastoral care for those in distress.
We have been encouraged by a matching gift of $25,000 from a generous supporter who wants to help Global Action respond to people in need during COVID 19. This means that every contribution that is made to our Give Hope generosity initiative during the month of April will be doubled immediately! Thank you to those who have already given.
Right now we are continuing to follow the plan we announced a few weeks ago:
· We are prioritizing the safety and health of our team members in the US and abroad.
· We are complying with guidelines and strictures issued by national and local governments in all our regions.
· We are keeping our commitments to support the staff and families who rely on our generous support.
· We are leveraging technology at our disposal to minister to pastors and ministry leaders who need counsel, encouragement, and guidance.
· We are mobilizing our entire team to look for creative and safe ways to meet the essential human needs of people around them.
Thank you so much for your prayers and support. Please stay tuned for more stories about how your giving is changing lives both now and forever. If you want to participate in our Give Hope initiative, just click the button to double your gift today!
For Our Team,
Dr. Rick Thomson, President
Dr. Lionel Young, Executive Vice President